Employee Login

Make changes to personal information and access pay stubs.


TimeClock Login

If your company uses TimeClock, you can clock in and out and view your timecards.



Access documents and forms related for payroll, benefits, workers' compensation, and human resources.



Not sure exactly where to find what you need? Check out answers to some frequently asked questions.


Recent Blogs

Understanding the Difference Between a W-2 and a Final Pay Stub

Why are the numbers listed on my final paystub for the year different from my W-2 form? Understanding the intricacies of payroll and taxes can be tricky even for seasoned professionals, so it makes sense that employees may be confused. Read more…

How to be a Better Decision Maker Both at Work and at Home

Making decisions is a part of our everyday lives. It is estimated that an average adult makes around 35,000 conscious decisions each day. In a work environment, there are hundreds of decisions to be made every single day, so here are some ways to be a better decision maker. Read more…

What is a PEO?

Small businesses partners with Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) like Helpside* to gain access to payroll, employee benefits, human resources and risk management solutions that make running a small business easier.

In this relationship, your worksite employer (the place you report to for work every day) is your primary employer and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of all employees. Among other things they decide your pay rate, your schedule, and manage your daily work. They make decisions on paid time off, holidays, what benefits to offer, and other company policies and procedures.

Helpside is sometimes referred to as a secondary, administrative, or co-employer. This means that Helpside may be responsible for things like processing payroll, remitting tax deductions to state and federal entities, providing W-2 forms, complying with garnishment requests, completing employment verification requests, benefits administration, and FMLA administration.

This means that on a day-to-day basis and for most things, your worksite employer is considered your employer. On occasion there may be situations where Helpside may be listed as your employer, due to the nature of our relationship and the fact that all of the payroll and taxes for your company are processed under the Helpside state and federal tax ID numbers.

Some the occasions when Helpside could be listed as your employer include:

  • Pay stubs
  • W-2 forms
  • Income and employment verification requests for loans, mortgages, refinance, etc.
  • Garnishment paperwork
  • Unemployment documentation
  • Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) paperwork*
  • Benefits cards and claims information*

If you have any questions, you are always welcome to reach out to the Client Success team at Helpside. We will be happy to answer your questions and help point you in the right direction.

Email: service@helpside.com
Phone: (801) 443-1090
Live Chat: helpside.com

*Not all companies that work with Helpside are in a PEO relationship, and not all PEO clients participate in every aspect of our services.

Employee FAQs

How do I change my phone number, address or email address on file with Helpside?

You can change your contact information in Helpside Employee Tools. For security reasons, Helpside Employee Tools is the best place to make a change to your address.

What should I do if I believe my paycheck is incorrect?

Helpside processes your paycheck based on information from your worksite employer. Each company uses a different method for collection of time and attendance and for submitting data to us. We advise that you login to Employee Tools and download the pay stub you have a question about.

After reviewing your pay stub, if you believe your paycheck is incorrect, please speak with your manager/supervisor about the discrepancy, as we are only able to make an adjustment after receiving instruction from our payroll contact within your company.

How do I change the amount of taxes deducted from my paychecks?

The W-4 is an IRS form you complete to let your employer know how much money to withhold from your paycheck for federal taxes. Some states have their own State Income Tax Withholding form you must complete as well. The W-4 had some significant changes in 2020. We encourage employees to review the new form and check out the IRS Withholding Estimator.

To change your income tax withholding, simply log into your Employee Tools account and click on Employee and then Federal Tax Form and/or State Tax Form to make a change.

More Employee FAQs