With laws changing in some states to allow the legal use of medical and recreational marijuana, employers are often confused about how this affects existing drug testing programs.
In our next webinar, our skilled HR team will give you ideas for adjusting your drug testing policy to better address changing laws. We will also provide a refresher on drug testing best practices. We will answer questions such as:
- Why is drug testing recommended?
- What should employers do when an employee has a non-negative drug test result?
- How does legalized marijuana in many states, both medical and recreational, change employer drug testing?
- How do other legal prescription medications affect employer drug testing programs?
- What should I do if I think an employee has come to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
The webinar will take place on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 11:00 am (MST). Register using the form to the right. An access link will be emailed before the webinar.
Can’t make it? Register anyway to receive a recording of the webinar.
We hope you will join us!
HR Business Partner, Helpside
Senior HR Business Partner, Helpside