The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requires employers to keep and maintain a variety of files, including payroll files. Not keeping your records up to FLSA standards can have a disastrous outcome. This simplified guide will give you the information you need to get your records in order. Drop your name and email here, and we will send you our FLSA Recordkeeping Guide with everything you need to know about payroll records to stay in compliance.
Employees Come with A Lot of Paperwork
Common HR questions (and their answers!)
- Do I have to pay an employee who does not submit their timesheet?
- What do I need to know about conducting pre-employment background checks?
- What do I need to keep in an employee file?
- What do I do when employees request time off for medical reasons?
- How do I handle a passive-aggressive employee?
- Do employers have to pay employees who are waiting to work?
Individualized attention backed by smart HR technology. That’s Helpside.
Helpside provides HR technology and solutions that recognize employees are humans. Enjoy self-service? Employees have access to their payroll and benefits information online 24/7 on their computer or mobile device. Need to talk to someone? Reach out to our Client Support Specialists via phone, email, or live chat. We are ready to answer your questions.See For Yourself
Don't take our word for it.
“The people at Helpside have been great. Every time I reach out, I hear back almost immediately, always that same day. With other vendors it would be frustrating waiting for a response for our employees.”
Office Manager at Absolute Air