Inside Sales Representative-Full Time
Helpside is a PEO (professional employer organization) that provides services in the areas of HR, Payroll, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Benefits. Our target audience primarily includes small businesses in just about any industry that are headquartered in either Utah or Wyoming. Although Helpside currently employees over 100 people and has been around for 28 years, you will be a part of one of our newest departments – Inside Sales.
This is a full-time position where you will be working out of our main headquarters in Lindon, Utah. Your primary objective is to schedule meetings for our outside sales reps via cold prospecting efforts. You will also help throughout the sales process and compensated for your efforts to help close business. This is a fully enabled role with a veteran inside sales team lead to help you get started, pre-built lead lists, and all the right software and hardware.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience scheduling meetings with qualified prospects from a cold outreach
- Some previous B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience closing business on any level
- Experience using tools such as Outreach.io, Salesforce.com, and the Microsoft 360 suite
- Health insurance premiums paid for 100% by Helpside
- Matching 401(k) option
- Paid company holidays plus 14 days of PTO
- Access to a full suite of voluntary employee benefits (dental, vision, disability, etc)
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission opportunities