Inside Sales Representative-Part Time
Helpside is a PEO (professional employer organization) that provides services in the areas of HR, Payroll, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Benefits. Our target audience primarily includes small businesses in just about any industry that are headquartered in either Utah or Wyoming. Although Helpside currently employees over 100 people and has been around for 28 years, you will be a part of one of our newest departments – Inside Sales.
This is a part-time position where you will be working out of our main headquarters in Lindon, Utah. The expectation is that you would work at least 4 hours per day on average sometime between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. Your primary objective is to schedule meetings for our outside sales reps via cold prospecting efforts. This is a fully enabled role with a veteran inside sales team lead to help you get started, pre-built lead lists, and all the right software and hardware.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some sales or customer support experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- B2B sales experience
- Experience using tools such as Outreach.io, Salesforce.com, and the Microsoft 360 suite
- Access to a full suite of voluntary employee benefits (Dental, vision, disability, etc)
- Competitive Base hourly wage + Commission opportunities