The role of the Client Success Manager at Helpside is to manage the experience that our clients are having with our systems, tools, resources, and expertise. The Outside CSM is primarily focused on proactive client outreach. They are responsible for connecting and building relationships with our clients. They are the face of the organization when it comes to the client support team. They proactively meet with client contacts to fulfill promises that have been made, educate clients on how to best use our tools and services, demonstrate value, solve problems, and gather testimonials and referrals. Each Outside CSM works closely with an Inside CSM to ensure their assigned clients have a positive experience.
For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with and supported small to medium sized businesses by providing unique Payroll, HR, Workers’ Compensation, and Benefits solutions with outstanding customer service. Our goal is to support our clients in such a way that they can continue to grow their businesses, without worrying about employee administration.
- Proactively meet with clients to address questions and concerns and build positive relationships
- Answer client questions and concerns in-person, via phone and over email a professional and timely manner and connect them to appropriate experts when needed
- Demonstrate knowledge and effectively use customer service techniques
- Manage your time efficiently to meet productivity goals
- Provide quick and accurate entry of required documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
GREAT THINGS THAT COME WITH WORKING HERE:
- Health insurance 100% paid by employer (for both employee and family!)
- Additional voluntary supplemental benefits including dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accident, critical illness, etc.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great company culture
- Fun company events
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lindon, Utah
Job Experience: One to two years of related customer service experienceApply Now