Would you like to earn top pay AND have a manager who truly cares about your success? How about working for a company that holds monthly activities to promote positive employee morale, all while being able to be home in time for dinner? Here at Helpside, we can enthusiastically answer “YES!” to every question. We foster a fun, energetic, and employee-friendly environment.
For 30 years, we have collaborated with and supported small to medium-sized businesses to provide Payroll, HR, Workers’ Compensation, and Benefits solutions. Our goal is to support our clients in such a way that they can continue to grow their businesses and not worry about the administrative side of things. If you are what we need and have what we are looking for, please submit your resume for the Payroll Specialist position to join our awesome Payroll team!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO:
- Process payrolls for multiple industries in multiple states with multiple pay frequencies
- Process multiple types of payrolls such as Davis-Bacon, Union, and Job Costing
- Clearly communicate mutual intentions to deliver a positive experience at every touch
- Propose creative thinking and innovative solutions
- Be a team player and participate in group discussions
- Learn multiple software systems such as Prism HR, Docuware and Swipeclock
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2+ years of solid payroll processing experience, PEO preferred.
- Ability to calculate multi-state gross-to-net calculations.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deliverables in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Seek first to understand to deliver, receive, and apply candid feedback
GREAT THINGS THAT COME WITH WORKING HERE:
- A company that believes in their employees
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance 100% paid by Helpside (for employee and family!)
- 17 PTO days to start
- 9 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity to work from home once certain benchmarks are met
- 5-day work week (enjoy your weekends off!)