WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO:
- Process payrolls for multiple industries in multiple states with multiple pay frequencies with accuracy.
- Demonstrate knowledge and effectively use customer service techniques to deliver a positive experience at every touch.
- Learn multiple software systems.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Respond to client’s requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Propose creative thinking and innovative solutions.
- Be a team player and participate in group discussions.
- Be punctual to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm MST.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2+ years of solid payroll processing experience, PEO experience preferred.
- 2+ years in customer service.
- Ability to calculate multi-state gross-to-net calculations.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deliverables in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Seek first to understand to deliver, receive, and apply candid feedback
GREAT THINGS THAT COME WITH WORKING HERE:
Helpside employees have many perks to the job such as:
- A company that believes in their employees
- Fun co-workers
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance 100% paid by employer (for both employee and family!)
- Additional voluntary supplemental benefits including dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accident, critical illness, etc.
- Paid time off (17 days per year to start)
- Paid company holidays (9 per year)
- 401(k) with company match
- Great company culture
- 5-day work week (enjoy weekends off!)
- Opportunity to work from home
Job Type: Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
Job Location: Lindon, Utah
JOIN THE HELPSIDE TEAM AND HELP OUR CLIENTS, AND HELPSIDE SUCCEED!