The Helpside Learning Management System (LMS) helps employers manage training effortlessly. The platform includes over 50 of the commonly needed training topics in addition to allowing users to upload their own training materials.
Who is the LMS for?
- Any company that has required/compliance trainings (i.e., sexual harassment, legal, HIPAA, safety, cyber security, etc.)
- Contractors that must provide training records/reports to General Contractors and/or to bid on larger projects.
- Companies with a dispersed and/or remote workforce
- Companies that find it difficult to ensure all employees are completing the proper training.
- Companies that find it difficult to document training.
- Companies that want to lower training costs.
- Contractors, tradesmen and blue-collar workers
- Medical/dental offices and healthcare
- Clients with warehouse operations
- Attorney/law firms
- Renewable energy
- Food manufacturing
- And more
Required Safety Training
for Small Businesses
Did you know that OSHA requires that employers provide and document training to employees on all potential hazards of the workplace? Busy schedules, multiple shifts, absenteeism, dispersed workforces, and costs can make consistently training your workforce incredibly challenging.
Online training can make it easier for your employees to stay safe and for your company to stay in compliance. The platform allows you to assign safety and other types of training (sexual harassment, HIPAA, cyber security) to employees and keep a record of completed training.
- Easily track individual employee’s training progress to ensure completion
- Automatically assign and re-assign trainings to employees
- Upload your own content and trainings, even if it is not safety-related
- Allow employees to start and stop trainings as time permits
- Access training on any device (computer, tablet, phone) with internet access
- iPhone and Android app available for even easier access and notifications
- Require employees to complete quizzes to ensure they understand the content
- Have employees acknowledge employee handbooks, policies, procedures, etc.
- Ensure that a consistent message is delivered throughout your organization
- Customize the landing pages with your company’s logo
- Multiple training formats available (e., interactive content, SCORM, videos, PowerPoints, Word, PDF, even embed YouTube videos).
- Schedule auto reports for managers/supervisor so they are up-to-date on their employees progress.
- Assign admins from your company to manage your training.
LMS in Action
“The LMS has been amazing for my team and company so far! With this great new system, we are able to train all teams uniformly. It is so easy to use and very user friendly!”
Available Training Topics
- Active Shooter
- Aerial Lifts
- Asbestos Awareness
- Back Injury Prevention
- Basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chemical Safety
- Cold Stress
- Confined Spaces (General)
- Confined Spaces (Permit Required)
- CPR Basics
- DOT Hazmat
- Driver Safety
- Distracted Driving
- First-aid Basics
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety (Construction)
- Excavation, trenching, and Shoring Safety
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguishers
- Forklift Certifications (additional fees apply)
- General Safety Orientation
- HAZWOPER (Intro)
- HAZWOPER (PPE)
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Hearing Conservation
- Heat Stress
- Hand and Power Tools Safety
- Hot Works
- Injury Reporting
- Ladder Safety
- Lock Out Tag Out (authorized workers)
- Lock Out Tag Out (General)
- Machine Guarding
- NPFA 70 E
- Office Ergonomics
- OSHA 10 & 30 (additional fees may apply)
- Pandemic: Slowing the Spread
- Safety Driving
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment for Managers
- Sharp Safe
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Silica Hazards
- Surface Grinder
- Winter Driving
- Pallet Jack Safety
And much more!