Helpside provides two options to help clients stay compliant with state and federal posting requirements. We offer free, downloadable versions of required state and federal posters here: https://www.helpside.com/hr-services-library.
We also offer preprinted state and federal posters. The first copy is provided free of charge. Updated versions or subsequent copies are mailed or delivered for a nominal fee:
- First Federal and State poster: Included with Helpside services
- Additional Federal and State Poster (Utah): $25.00
- Additional Federal and State Posters (Outside of Utah): $40 (or less depending on the state)
Posters must be posted at all worksite locations and placed in common areas frequented by both employees and applicants. When this is not possible, such as in the case of employees who work remotely or work environments without wall space, employers are encouraged to provide easy access to alternative formats for viewing posting notices. Some ways to accomplish this might be:
- Providing an electronic version of the postings via PDF that employees can download, view and acknowledge receipt of.
- Sharing posters in a printed binder format which is ideal for employees who work in spaces without wall space such as kiosks or construction sites.
Please note, states have posting requirements in addition to federal requirements. For free, downloadable state posters, use the following link and click on each applicable state: https://www.laborposters.org. Also note, the Department of Labor does not require all employers to display every poster. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.
If you would like an all-in-one printed Federal or State poster mailed directly to you, simply complete the form below.