Employee terminations are tough, even for the most experienced HR pros. There are a lot of laws and regulations to understand. This toolkit will walk you through best practices of the termination process and give you the tools to stay in compliance. Drop your name and email here, and we will send you our Termination Toolkit, full of our best tips and tricks for handling employee terminations.
Tips for Handling Employee Terminations
Common HR questions (and their answers!)
- Do I have to pay an employee who does not submit their timesheet?
- What do I need to know about conducting pre-employment background checks?
- What do I need to keep in an employee file?
- What do I do when employees request time off for medical reasons?
- How do I handle a passive-aggressive employee?
- Do employers have to pay employees who are waiting to work?
Individualized attention backed by smart HR technology. That’s Helpside.
Helpside provides HR technology and solutions that recognize employees are humans. Enjoy self-service? Employees have access to their payroll and benefits information online 24/7 on their computer or mobile device. Need to talk to someone? Reach out to our Client Support Specialists via phone, email, or live chat. We are ready to answer your questions.See For Yourself
Don't take our word for it.
“The people at Helpside have been great. Every time I reach out, I hear back almost immediately, always that same day. With other vendors it would be frustrating waiting for a response for our employees.”
Office Manager at Absolute Air