Injured at work?

Please call 833-407-1250 to report your injury to our Nurse Triage service. Your injury will be evaluated and treatment instructions will be provided by the medical professionals.

After calling Nurse Triage, you can also report the injury using the online reporting tool below. You will be directed to login to Helpside Tools in order to complete the form.

Report Workplace Injury 

Please note that employees will be required to submit to a drug screen after a work-related injury. This will take place at the clinic when you seek medical treatment from a designated provider. To find a designated medical provider for a work-related injury, click below.

Find a Designated Provider for Work-Related Injury 

If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Tom Wood or call 801-443-1338.