Working primarily with small businesses headquartered in Wyoming and Utah for the past 30 years has taught us what companies like yours need to succeed.
Top three reasons small businesses in Wyoming choose to work with Helpside
Access to unique, affordable employee benefits including:
- Six different health plans, that are exclusive to Helpside clients including four traditional PPO plans and two HSA-qualifying plans.
- Affordable health plan rates with historically low annual increases due to pooling employees from all 250+ participating Helpside clients.
- Additional supplemental benefits options including, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, and 401(k) for a truly customized benefits package.
Professional advice in human resources, payroll, and benefits
- Helpside hires skilled employees in each of these departments, providing immediate access to expert-level advice whenever it is needed.
- Clients and their employees have immediate access to the Helpside team to answer their questions via phone, email, or live chat on our website. No chat bots or phone trees here.
- Clients are assigned a Payroll Specialist and a Client Success Manager who help make the most of their services at Helpside.
More time to focus on your business
- Helpside takes on time-consuming employee administration tasks that pull you away from the reason you went into business in the first place.
Don't take our word for it.
“The services Helpside provides us has allowed us to keep our fixed costs low and outsource some of the more complex functions. The access to an excellent health insurance program with multiple options is a key part of Helpside’s offering. We appreciate always getting a live person to answer the phone with our questions and the ability to direct our employees to you with their personal questions.”
Rick Walls, Yarrow Group
Helpside client since 2016
“Helpside has been there for us from day one. Our transition was easy, and now our employees are the ones to benefit – affordable insurance and so much more. I have really appreciated Mike and the entire Helpside team – they are always available to answer any of my questions.”
Judy Westgard, Boreal Property Management
Helpside client since 2019
For more than 20 years, Mike has been as a strong advocate and valuable resource for small businesses in both Wyoming and Utah. Mike is particularly skilled at getting to know clients on a personal level and understanding their vision and goals for their business. His unique ability to build long-lasting relationships with his clients is a great example of Helpside’s commitment to customer service.Connect with Mike